NIELIT 2020: Database Management System| A Course for Scientist -'B' & Technical Assistant -'A' Post
NIELIT2020: Database Management System | A Course for Scientist -'B' & Technical Assistant -'A' Posts
NIELIT aka National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology exam is held every year being conducted by the institute. This is an eligibility test for the courses of Scientists B and Technical Assistant A posts.
For appearing in the examination you need to be a Pass in M.Sc., MS, MCA, B.E., B. Tech in any of the one. As this exam requires a higher educational degree, cracking this exam will be quite difficult. So, you need to work hard on all the subjects from the syllabus.
In order to pass the exam you need to perform equally well in all the subjects. Database Management System is an important subject from the syllabus of NIELIT. If you want to get good marks in the database management system, you need to learn it from the experts.
For getting the expert guidance, enroll yourself to join our course as soon as possible.
This online course will give you many video classes covering different topics of DataBase Management from the syllabus of NIELIT.
1. There are a total of 20 classes in the form of videos and you will also get a total of 16 ebooks.
2. You can watch the videos any time as they are available all the time on our website.
3. Daily practice questions along with guidance and planning.
4. Full coverage of Database Management System according to the syllabus of NIELIT.
What will you learn?
1. Introduction and basic concepts of the keys in Database and Integrity Constraints.
2. Normalization and functional dependency concepts.
3. Relation algebra in Database Management System.