NIELIT 2020: Web Technology | A Course for Scientist -'B' & Technical Assistant -'A' Posts
NIELIT 2020: Web Technology| A Course for Scientist -'B' & Technical Assistant -'A' Posts
NIELIT aka National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology exam is held every year being conducted by the institute. This is an eligibility test for the courses of Scientists B and Technical Assistant A posts.
For appearing in the examination you need to be a Pass in M.Sc., MS, MCA, B.E., B. Tech in any of the one. As this exam requires a higher educational degree, cracking this exam will be quite difficult. So, you need to work hard on all the subjects from the syllabus.
In order to pass the exam you need to perform equally well in all the subjects. Web technology is an important subject from the syllabus of NIELIT. If you want to get good marks in web technology, you need to practice it very well along with practicing you will also need some expert guidance.
For getting the expert guidance, enroll yourself to join our course as soon as possible.
This online course will give you many video classes covering different topics of reasoning and aptitude from the syllabus of NIELIT.
1. There are a total of 18 classes in the form of videos and you will also get a total of 16 ebooks.
2. You can watch the videos at any time as they are available all the time on our website.
3. Daily practice questions along with guidance and planning.
What will you learn?
1. Analysis of Web Technology syllabus.
2. HTML, CSS, XML etc.
3. About Client Server Computing.